If you ask 100 people how to squeeze 400 horsepower from a small block Ford, you’re going to get 100 different answers. That’s a problem when you’re trying to make parts from several manufacturers work together. From a builder’s standpoint, it saves tons of research time and even some money when you order an entire top-end kit with parts designed to work together using just one part number.
Enter the Twisted Wedge® 11R Top-End Engine Kit for Small Block Ford from Trick Flow. The 11R top-end kit has been carefully tuned by Trick Flow engineers to up the power of Ford’s venerable small block to 432 HP and 370 lbs.-ft. of torque—pretty stout numbers.
The kit is built around these dyno-proven Trick Flow parts:
· Twisted Wedge 11R 170 cylinder heads (part number TFS‑52515301‑C00)
· Track Max® hydraulic roller camshaft (part number TFS‑51403001)
· 1.6 ratio roller rocker arms (part number TFS‑51400520)
· True roller timing chain set (part number TFS‑51478520)
· Chromoly pushrod set (part number TFS‑21407050)
· Cylinder head bolt kit (part number TFS‑92005)
· Complete engine gasket set (part number TFS‑51400904)
SEE THE NEW TWISTED WEDGE 11R TOP-END ENGINE KIT FOR SMALL BLOCK FORD